Saturday, July 17, 2010

shhh...I have a secret...

The challenge for Whos' that girl this week was to let everyone in on a secret or to journal something only those super close (say family and limited friends) would know....well at first it was a toughy for me because I am one who guards my personal info (you know the little big things that really matter) pretty close to my heart...but then is came to me and here it is.....
I have no more excuses about my weight, I am taking control and making a mid year resolution to be happier and healthier - I am doing this for me and with a close friend and I am determined I am going to stick with and lose the weight I hate and look in the mirror and dread....

I hid the journaling not because I didn't want to have it out there but because it didn't "fit" anywhere else lol and it all keeps in with the secret theme of the page....

I created this cute little embie cluster by painting a fabric flower then pressing it onto the page like a stamp, popped a sweet vintage doily on it and a brad and a little touch of cute if I do say so myself :)

So there you have it and since I have started Weight watchers on the 1st of July I have lost 2.5kg and enjoying it a lot :D So in the coming months you might see some changes in my photos a healthier, lighter, happier me.

Head on over to the blog at who's that girl and check out the other gals secrets and if you chose to do a LO about your own secret link it up and at the end of the month I will send you a RAK -
go on be brave....
Melxxx



1 comment: