Thursday, July 1, 2010

Imperfect

This is my first LO for Who's That Girl(WTG), the challenge set for this one was to scrap something imperfect about yourself - gee where to start....I chose the fact that sometimes life gets on top of me and I lose patience, I also know through discovering this and other little bits and pieces that it's ok to not be perfect...still something I am working on...

I love how versatile PP is and that making embies from it by adding bling saves cash :D and adds a little unique touch to your LO.


I love adding layers of different things on my LO's - chipboard, transparencies,doilies, ribbon...you name it I will use it lol I have used a paper doily on this LO just above the title and spritzed it with some maya mist to add a little more detail.


So head on over to Who's That Girl and check out the other girls work - some great LO's and honest journaling :) the link is on my side bar....so how about scrapping your imperfection/s???
thanks for popping by Melxx

4 comments:

  1. You totally rocked that LO Hun.. Its awesome xx
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mel...that is fantastic!!! Woo hoo!! xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one kick-butt LO Mel! Absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh thats just perfect! and i am feeling it with you!

    ReplyDelete