Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking for some sun?

Think I found it not only from my gorgeous boys but in the Yellow in this LO :D after a few chilly days this has warmed me up - I completed this LO for the July GDT comp at Scrapfreak (www.scrapfreak.com) the criteria is use YELLOW as your main colour.

I made the sun using a yellow doily, fabric , a sweet vintage doily and by turning a ribbon into a rosette and sewing the butterfly on - pretty cute I think...

I love being a mother and love my boys is bucket loads but no one could ever prepare me for motherhood or the emotions you experience as a parent - it is all so worth it as the smiles, hugs and love you get back is priceless and definitely warms my "winter" days with sunshine :D

Thanks for popping by Melxxx

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling, and I love its sweet summery vibe! I love love love the layered sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so vibrant, & beautiful & warm...so lovely Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete