Friday, July 23, 2010

cute boys = cute LO's

One very biased Mummy also - lol....Here's a few LO's I have done of the boys :)
Face painting has always freaked my 2 out so imagine my surprise when I went to pick them up from kindy a couple of weeks back and found this - too cute:)
Jayden is always saying the cutest things and he is trying with hie tense and spelling lately but he still says "how sounds that Mum?" instead of How does that sound?....

This was done using glimmer mist on bubble wrap a technique I found on the OLW blog -the post is a little old but its got good tips:) here's the link... http://onelittleword.typepad.com/olw/2009/09/rhonda.html

This one was using a tip from Kristine Werner's blog (www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/?p=3674)
she used ribbon scraps to make the sweetest card - I cut out an OA stencil of a little boy and backed it with PP :) Good reason to keep your die cut sheets once you have used the die cuts :)
thanks for popping by
Melxx

4 comments:

  1. They are all awesome Mel! Wish I could scrap 8.5 x 11 as good as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, i think these are some of my fav!!! love the spdey boys and adore adore adore in the tub!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not biased at all, Mel. They are super cute!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog - your kind words are truly appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sensational layouts mel! love seeing photos of your kiddies, they are so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete