Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Boy Bed

I did this LO for the Sketchy Thursday current sketch challenge (www.sketchythursdays.blogspot.com/), It's still hard to believe Corey is in a big bed as he could still easily fit in his cot....but little bubba's turn into little boys and he so loves his big boy room...even if he likes to wake with the sparrows....
I love the Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Range - initially I thought I wouldn't get much use from it but it is so versatile - I have done boy LO's,Girly ones and cards :D
thanks for popping by
Melxxx

6 comments:

  1. They sure do turn into little boys then big boys and omg I don't want to know what is next!! Love your LO hun.. great work xx
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute LO. Love the colours you chose.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!! Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those precious photos!!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are working so well with your LO's Mel..such colour & elements...just wonderful. xxx

    ReplyDelete