Friday, July 16, 2010

Cardilicious

I have been a little crazy with cards lately :) all of these were used once again from getting ideas from scrapfreaks daily inspiration thread :) and all of the flowers were handmade - the daisy one at second from the bottom is an Original handmade daisy from Sandie but the others I did myself :) The one above was made from fringed vintage book paper - a little cute and funky and was originally showcased on the Elle's studio bog as a banner project :)
This one was on the reminiscence blog and is basically 5 punched circles squishy fold to make a petal then staple together and add some sparkle or a button - easy peasy :)

This is a cut out of PP from OA thrift shop range and then a handmade daisy from Sandie stuck down with a dob of glue and some twine tied around it - so sweet.

these little beauties were originally poster by the Maya road team on there blog and aren't they just sweet as :)
I love adding something you have made yourself to a project and all of these were really simple and quick- hope you like them as much as I do :)
Also a huge thanks to Sketchy Thursday I was picked as the winner for my layout below - Big Boy Bed and a kit and add on kit from My Paper Tree House is on it's way as we speak- yipeee. Go and check there kits out here www.mypapertreehouse.blogspot.com/ they are also having a cricut expression giveaway at the moment - scroll down a little on the blog and check it out :)
Thanks for popping by
Melxx





1 comment: