Friday, July 30, 2010

scrap cards

I know this is a bit of a photo overload but I made all of these cards in 2 hours today totally from scraps :) I have been keeping scraps of all shapes and sizes and they have come in handy - I basically cut a piece of A4 card stock in three - doodled a plain boarder around the edge and started sticking things down ....These cute badges make these cards double as a gift/card and I got them from a cheapy costume jewellery shop - how cute are they?

For these ones above I used some Sass whimsie flowers and added a few finishing touches

These are so cute for little boys and in the next month or so I know about five that are turning four so they will come in handy :)

I really love these BG felties but I have had them for a while and they don't scream for me to use them on a LO so I popped them on these cards and am happy as...

I made these using a MME die cut sheet tool a few seconds to add some brads, buttons and bling and viola cards in minutes....
Now to send them out and use them - I have a habit of making cards and they sit there looking pretty...maybe I might even go and try and sell them to a florist or handmade shop somewhere....So all in all I was so happy to have done almost 20 cards in 2 hours, will be doing this more often....
Have a great weekend, Melxx

3 comments:

  1. they are so so so so cute! love the seasame street characters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mel,
    These are all so fabulous!! Love that you made them from bits & bobs...the best way. Hope you do sell some, be a nice little sideline hey! Love seeing your work.
    Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete