Sunday, July 25, 2010

2 cards and a sketch

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :)



Going to Bella's birthday today and how cute is this card for her :) I got the inspiration for the candle from Kim Arnold(my lovely friend and scrapper extraordinaire) here's a link to her blog


I did this sketch for the 7.22 sketch challenge at sketchy thursdays :) stumped me for a while converting it to this size but happy with it in the end - Jayden comes out with the funniest things and I wanted to record them...

I did this sort of in a similar style to paper piecing -
turned out pretty cute - love the bright colours at the moment -
this isn't what my house looks like but it would be the talk of the street if it was ;)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend,thanks for popping by
Melxx

8 comments:

  1. that is the cutest lil first birthday card ever! and i think im in love with that layout!! you turned that sketch into fabulosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that LO and those cards are so cute : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are awesome! I think they might be copied sometime soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute cards, and great idea for a layout, I dhould record the things my daughter says. You have adapted the sketch for your size paper really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the cards and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your ST lo!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mel! I love what you did with the ST sketch! Cutie house card, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really super love the ST layout! cute cards, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that house card Mel....it is so sweet, as is your One card & that LO is tops!!xx

    ReplyDelete