Friday, June 18, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray...

and they all sang Happy Birthday(love play school songs)...well I am officially another year older and have been spoilt by my boys, folks, sister, Nephew and friends - one lucky gal.
I got a lovely knitted jumper from the boys (hand picked by yours truly), a bottle of my fav perfume from the boys and my parents, my sister made me a lovely card and my friend Ally dropped by with the cutest package (scrap goodies,funky necklace and the cutest apron -love baking and this one is super cute) not to mention I spoilt myself and caved a got a pandora bracelet...
I also got some scrapping in - the LO is not finished so I thought in keeping with the birthday theme I will show you some number cards I made for the LSBS CC last weekend....really happy with this lot especially considering cards are not usually my thing - getting better at them though :)
Why not head on over to Scrapbook Savvy for their CC this weekend it's birthday themed so very appropriate and the challenges so far are awesome - off to do some scrapping now
thanks for popping by, Melxxx


2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you had such a lovely day!! Hooray to Mel!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday lovely.. Glad you were spoilt rotten by your loved ones :) Beautiful cards.. I am loving that little robot on the second one hehe he is super cute. Happy Scrapping love xx
    Lys

    ReplyDelete