Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For Me or you????

I made the following OTP using a small shadow box photo frame adding a few little touches - old book page I found for 50cents at the local markets,prima packaging and some gorgeous products from prima,Elle's studio, October Afternoon and American Crafts :) I just love the prima packaging as much as I love their products :) and it suited the saying so much -too cute...
Adding a few cute butterfly punches from scrap paper....

...the end result a cute littl OTP topped off by inking the frames edges :)
Now should I keep it for myself or let someone else enjoy it???
Thanks for all the lovely messages about the DT position for Who's that Girl- stay tuned for the first challenge:) Thanks for popping by
Melxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mel this is just beautiful..Love it...luv marg xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this project, Mel! The quote is great and it's such a wonderful design! And I'm with you on the secret shopping, hee hee--worth it for that pretty flower!

    ReplyDelete