Friday, September 4, 2009

A few challenges


Corey you are so spunky in your funky new frames and Mumma is so proud of you for being such a good boy and leaving them on :) I am sure in no time you won't even notice them...
Big hugs cheeky chicken I luv ya Lots!!!!!


Now onto the challenges....

I have been doing a couple of challenges and blog hopping which lead to more challenges and well you get the drift so here's some completed stuff I have come up with :)


I also missed out on hosting my blindfolded scrap challenge this week die to illness but will begoing ahead next Tuesday over at Littlescrapbookshop.com.au - come over and join in the fun - here's a sneak peak :)

I did this for the sept sketch by the fabbadossey Krissy from Wicked Princesses and love how it turned out :) it's open til the end of the month would love to see what you come up with :)


And a little toot I won last months sketch challenge at Wicked Princesses for this cute one of the boys
Have had so much fun creating, thanks for looking
Melxx

No comments:

Post a Comment