Friday, September 25, 2009

Bit and pieces...

I have completed my last LO for the DT comp over at Scrapbook savvy - you had to use the banner from the site as inspiration,make your own flower, use the quote"she was an artist and her life was her canvas" and it had to be about You :)

I have really enjoyed doing all the challenges for this comp and Thanks Sar for the opportunity to try out - now to wait and see....



I have completed the round 3 challenge for Projct fashionista over at Wicked Princesses - it was a tough one this one - Men's fashion,avent garde, metal, mesh, black - with two little boys it took me a while to get my butt into gear but I love what I have done....

I know I have used the mesh for both the above LO's but I love how they both have a completely different feel - that's what art and scrapping is all about :)


I also did this LO using one of Jay's artworks as no PP was allowed for the studio.scrapbook 101 here's the link .....

http://thestudio.scrapbook-101.com/

great challenges and lots of talent - go on over and check them out :)

I also did this mini using envelopes for the challenge at scrapbook 101 - you had to do a summer themed project, it had to have a title longer than 4 words and it wasn't allowed to be a 12x12 square LO - odd shapes....

Love to escape the everyday - don't we all :)


Hope that's wet your creative appetite :) have a great weekend thanks for dropping by Melxxx

3 comments:

  1. Lovin' your stuff mel!!! Best of luck with the DT...I think you're on a winner lovey! Very inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the comp Mel, and thanks so much for the congrats :)
    I've been having a good catch up on your recent posts and gotta say I really like to new A4 format... your pages look fantastic!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first layout Mel! Hope we can catch up soon.

    ReplyDelete