Monday, February 8, 2010

Boys, Toys and more Dollies....

Boys - this one doesn't stay still long enough to get a pose
so you have to shoot him on the go...
Janine Kaye took this pic as he was chasing some bubbles :)
The Bella BLVD sayings and stickers complete the pic and are oh so true!
Toys - What toys did you grow up playing with
( I wasn't a Barbie girl but I did have a Poochie Dog, lots of Garfield, Mr Men - little miss was slowly coming round) and seaseme street was a big fav from way back -
I collected all these tags from clothes I have either been given or purchased for the boys and from a toothbrush pack - lol
I love that even though I have two boys some of their current fav's were mine as well :)
So apart from the little black and white words(Sam and Lucy) and the SEI alpha's this LO was made from "found" items...
don't forget my found items giveaway two posts down - you have til Friday ....
Dollies - this is the feb sketch challenge over at Design Dollies...
see the post below for a link - this is the first 12x12 I have done for a while
and I love how it turned out - love the colours and the sentiment behind the page.
With Prima, Sass, Elle's studio, BG and 7Gypsies how could a girl go wrong????

Have a great week Melxxx

5 comments:

  1. good to see that you are making up for my lack of creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy! I love the toy art! it looks fabulous! I adore that it is found art! Just hearting the sketch take! I love how you have worked it!! love how you have layered the journaling

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mel! These are fantastic!!! My son is the same way! I get so many blurry pics LOL! Love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playin with us Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee whizz Mel...you have made 2 great works of art! Love your sone running & your tags & bits are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the love gals :*
    Melxx

    ReplyDelete