Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anyone for Chocolate???

Ok two post almost immediately after each other but both deserved there own special spot.
A couple of weeks ago I went out with some of the gals from work and for dessert we went to "My Chocolate Shoppe" at Kiama....think it will shortly give the blow hole a run for it's money on the tourist draw card (just my own little chocoholic opinion) but seriously if your in the area and looooooooooooooooooove chocolate it's a must do.
Not for the faint hearted though:)
And I can predict it wont be the last time you go there - nor will it be mine - LOL
Anyway hope I haven't caused drooling on your keyboard:)
Off to enter this one in the Kraftit Up challenge for this month.
Melxxx

1 comment:

  1. Wow Mel...what a fabulous LO...I love all your layers...& I dont even eat choccie!! A great page. xxxx

    ReplyDelete