Friday, May 14, 2010

two for one ;)

Ok so I have switched to doing 8.5x11 or usually A4 layouts -
its quicker and easier for me and cost effective
when buying albums - Big W has coloured albums for a few bucks :D
Anyway it often means I get 2 pages or a page
and some cards using a 12x12 piece of PP - double yay again :)
Here are 2 LO's I did which have a totally different vibe using similar colours and papers :)
I also saved some bucks by using the cardstock that came free when I got some PP recently - it's not Kraft the colour is more brownish/orange and
I love it now just to buy some more PP to get some more - lol
The LO above is another about Moi and the quote is just right for me right now....the one below is a scraplift from a recent challenge in SBM - love the colours in both

I also used mainly scraps in both these and since going to the smaller size LO it has meant more scraps are being used - woohoo
Hope your having a fab weekend - I have just had lunch with the girls, am scrapping tonight and tomorrow hugs from my boys :) have a good one and thanks for stopping by
Melxxx




4 comments:

  1. love them mel. I'm thinking about switching to the smaller size too but unsure about how to go about it as I have sooooo many photos still to do that will fall before (in albums) lots of 12x12 that I've already done. what do you think? just do it? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do it - I slot mine in and i don't care - mix it up I say!!!! Ally said go for it also - be free :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. be free, lol. ok I'll do it! love to ally too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mwahs Tash, Ally xox

    ReplyDelete