Thursday, January 7, 2010

Twenty Ten:)

I can't believe I missed blogging Xmas and the New year - hope every got on Santa's noice list and had a totally awesome kick off to the New Year!

I can't believe it's 10 years since 2000 - amazing and so much has happened....

Anywhoo - this year for me is about focusing on being a better me...getting healthier, enjoying life more, cherishing those around me and exploring what may be.... no resolutions so won't be scrapping them as I never stick to them but if I aim to focus on the above I am sure I will become a better Moi!

I ahve been up to a little scrapping so will share - I finished all 52 pick up challenges over at LSBS and so proud I finished - a bit of a rush to the finish line so here is the last few things I made. A huge Congrats to Debij who won the prize and to all the gals who completed all challenges and those who had a go!

This was a chaleenge from Helen J to make a note holder- simple and quick but totally gorgoues!

This was the last challenge from Belle - you had to use at least 14 ribbons and staples - yep they are all there :) The gorgeous Janine Kay took this pic - all thoguh it's not all smiles it's my boys at the moment and I love it:)
This was a challenge from Tracey to use a templete to make your own embellishment - I used a flkower template frrom the web...another lovely pic of my oldies from Janine:)
This was the last challenge from Belle all about ditressing and I totally was distressed ripping one of Corey's painting up but how cool does it look:) this is is taken by Cariisa Little from Bella Piccolo photography.

Tracy set a mixed media challenge and I did this little heart - will be going postal to a friend shortly :) the heart was made by another scrapper froma vintage swap I did on wicked prioncess site - I don't know who did it but it's perfect - Mwah :)
So I hope you all an an amazing year filled with all you want it to be :)
Melxx

6 comments:

  1. Well done Mel on finishing all 52 challenges. I think my last one was around week 24... kind of got a bit off the track. Just love your heart ribbon on the black background!
    Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous projects Mel, especially that Brotherly Love one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful work! I esp adore the not holder, makes my heart smile!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love all your work...but you know that!! But especially the little feminine box....beautiful words too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic for finishing all the challenges... Gorgeous too. Love love love all the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete