Friday, July 31, 2009

Jaz

Introducing Jasmine...this is Ally's precious little bub - she is such a gem and so darn cute - I scrapped her Thank you photo for the pick up 52 challenge number 30 - create a whimsical LO....not my usual thing but I gave it my best shot.


I am also doing embellished Idol - so here's week ones LO.


One more sneak peak of my blindfolded scrap LO - it's this Tuesday head over to the LSBS classroom section in the forum for the product list :) Cya there 8pm....

Thanks for dropping by Melxx

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel, sounds like it was the perfect timing for you to get away for some "mummy" time.

    Your work created is just stunning. I am a big fan of your style.

    Well done - plenty of happy memories to keep you going when the going gets tough.

    Luv ya............Sandie

    ReplyDelete