Saturday, April 25, 2009

a few of my favourite things

Reading magazines, scrapping and love....although lately love can at times make the non fav list too;)

So when the challenge was set by Method playground to combines magazines and scrapping by using magazine pages on you LO how could I resist....anyhoo

this is what I came up with...love this Pink Paislee PP, the colour is gorgeous!
Magazines I used were Cosmo, Aus stamping and papercraft and Cleo - I will shamelessly admit I tore a couple of pages out whilst waiting for an appointment :) I have also used some yummy BoBunny epoxy brads,October afternoon PP, chatterbox felt stickers,Prima lace and BoBonny die cts.

I hope your all relaxing at home with an ANZAC biscuit and a cuppa tea -enjoy your weekend
Melxx

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mel, love the 'magazine' layout, it looks tops... might try this myself.

    Hope you enjoyed your Anzac weekend.. even if it was just over a week ago now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic, love that little heart cluster too! Thanks for playing along with the challenge :) - dQ

    ReplyDelete
  3. SAWEEEEEET Mel!... You are our winner!... Send your addy to Danielle Quarmby ASAP at... qteakits@gmail.com... Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete