Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scrappy Days....

I have had fun creating this weekend :) while the boys are at their Dad's it leaves me time to escape into my creative world (after doing the housework, shopping etc)...this is what I ahve come up with so far this weekend.

Idid this one for the week 4 challenge at little scrapbook shop - you had to use punches.So got out my square punch and scraps and this is what I came up with...this photo was taken by Janine Kaye.

This was just for fun and to record the moment - Jayden was so excited to get his 1st pet and the pics are just too darn cute not to scrap!

This was a January week 4 product challenge for scrappeire - you were only allowed to use product from 2 companies - this one was difficult for me as I usually use anything and everything mixed together but I love how it turned out :)

Another one just for fun - my Mum and kids had so much fun on Australia Day at my sister's for a BBQ - I love seeing their interaction and special relationship unfold - it makes me so happy :)

Thats it for now....maybe more later :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome LO there hun.. I love the pet one :D Beautiful work xx
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all the scrapping you've been doing. Its gorgeous Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little blue bird, wonder which wonderful friend suggested you use it??? ;o) Hope you are having a wonderful day. Ally xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Celebrate Aussie day....so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete