Saturday, January 24, 2009

Road trip...

Well we took a drive up to Sydney for Roisin's Birthday and boy am I thankful for air con in my car - I think it must have been 40 degrees today and the party was in a park - steaming hot - so much so that the sweat was dripping off everyone - the ice cream cake was eaten so fast that it didn't get a chance to melt!

Here's a few of Pic's taken between cool drinks :)

Corey - exhausted on the slippery dip - looks rather chilled out actually....
How many mini cheezels can a 2 year old fit in their mouth at once????? I'm still trying to figure out the answer -lol
Love these quiet times - both boys totally exhausted slept from Angie's place to our place - an hour and a half of wiggles free driving - magic!!!! :) It doesn't happen often so I had to take a pic - I was stopped at the lights so was very safe ;)

Once we got home the boys had a splash in the pool - Corey cried his eyes out, Jayden had a ball and I got soaked!It was great fun and very refreshing...

Hope your all having fun this weekend...

Melxx

P.S the mini album was a huge success :)

No comments:

Post a Comment