Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pride :)

I have discovered a challenge blog called Who's that girl (http://jessicabree.typepad.com/whos_that_girl/) by blog surfing over at Diana Fisher's Blog - who's work is just great (http://designbydiana.blogspot.com/) it's a challenge blog for projects all about you with some great ideas and the current challenge is to do LO about a proud moment - well here is mine - the moment I realised I am ok following my own footprints...pretty heavy I know but I have done a lot of hard yards to get here so it deserve a LO I think :)
Hope you like it-have an awesome weekend and thanks for popping by
Melxx
.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel,
    Love this LO, it's so pretty and colorful. I am one of your flower swap partners over at Crafty Alley. Could you send me an email of I can get your mailing info. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    splummer51@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thanks for that link!!! love your layout!! A beautiful work of art, and I am totally crushing on your teachers gifts!

    ReplyDelete