Thursday, March 4, 2010

Retreat Layouts

On my weekend away I didn't use thickers, bling or pearls - I think I chanelled my whimsy side and my use the old stash up side and I enjoyed every minute - I don't have a room full of stuff to use but like most scrappers have more than enough and I am glad to say that my patterned paper is a little lighter for it ;)
The one above has the most appropriate quote for me right now and I am really happy with the whole feel of this one:)

This is Jay all over - he loves analysing stuff and trying to work things out he also loves Yo Gabba Gabba - I got the little plex button from Kitty Robot and knew it would find a home :)

My wild Child - every family has one right - I love his spunk even though at times it drives me crazy - he is too darn cute and just the cheekiest chicken little to be able to pull it off !

Thanks for dropping by- more to share later...
Melxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment