Thursday, February 12, 2009

This is a long one...been a while :)

First and foremost - my heart goes out to all my scrapping friends and all the people in Victoria affected by the fires - I am thinking of you all and hoping everyone stays safe and takes care of each other - I have donated to the cause as many Australian's have and I know it's not much but every little bit helps.

I have ordered a kit from the lovely Naomi Cox - who has generously decided to donate all money from the sale of the kits to the red cross bush fire appeal - just awesome!

Also, Janine Kaye my lovely scrapping friend and awesome photographer has a special offer on her blog see here http://janinekaye.com.au/blog/ for details - Janine is offering to take shots of families affected by the fires whilst in Melbourne in May - check out the blog for more details - she also has a wonderful mini session idea on the same link if you live locally - check it out the proceeds will go to the Red Cross and you get a photo session - how cool is that - check the blog for availability :) The LO below includes some lovely photos Janine took recently of the boys and I...as I said awesome work :)



Don't forget tomorrow is Cybercrop night at little scrapbookshop - the theme is "All you need is LOVE" -are you singing the song like I am....;) Come over and join in the fun from about 7pm Friday :)


We had a fantastic weekend away last weekend with my Mum and the boys down at Bateman's Bay - it was gorgeous, the weather was hot hot hot and the boys just loved the pool - should have seen the smiles on their faces -priceless.

We went to birdland animal park ( wasn't to fussed with this place) the boys liked getting up close to the kangaroo's and feeding them and we also went to Mogo Zoo - LOVED it - so many cool animals and up close for the kids to check out - it was 40 degrees this day so we got there early and then went back the the caravan park for a dip in the pool.

We also hit the beach (Corey wasn't to fussed on the cold water),Jayden had a ball, played on the jumping pillow, fed the ducks - it was awesome - can't wait to go again!

Will scrap some pics soon and upload - my Mum couldn't believe how many photo's I took - only a scrapper could understand:)


The LO above and the one below I have been working on for Scrapperie's Fantastic February challenges - check out the forum for more details - lots of love themes going on at the moment - never used so many hearts :)


Well stay safe, hug your kids or loved ones and cya 'round
Melxx

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for your kind words on my blog hun.. Love that LO of Jayden he is so super cute. So funny because my Jayden loves wiggles and upsy daisy also :)

    ReplyDelete