Saturday, February 21, 2009

long few days...

This week seems to have dragged - even though I have had a few days to get my stuff together I just haven't been able too...the days seems to have been drawn out and I have got no where -maybe it's cause I am heading off for a scrap weekend soon and looking forward to that - I hope the week coming goes fast :)

Tuesday Night I went to see He's Just not that into you...it was very funny and well worth seeing...struck a raw nerve in a few places but I really enjoyed it.

Have completed my Pick Up 52 challenge 6 - You had to use Journalling strips on your LO



and 7 - you had to make a diray for the Pick up 52 challenges and use papers that were at least 2 years old and ribbon


Here's a LO I did for a bingo challenge I posted at LSBS - it's still on so pop over to the general scrapbook chat thread on the forum and join in the fun - goes til sunday midnight :)


Well off to bed - hoepfully the boys will sleep through, Sweet dreams
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the daydreamer page! The green is gorgeous, though it has me thinking about spring even more than I have been! -e

    ReplyDelete