Saturday, January 15, 2011

On a roll...

I did this LO below for Laurens product challenge at Little Scrapbook Shops Cybercrop this weekend - the challenge was to use chipboard, the words "a little ray of sunshine" and a picture of a new born.
This is a pic of Corey having his first hearing test - he was just about to come home from the hospital after 14 weeks in NICU - I like to document his journey and all the tests and things his gone through - doing it with a sense of humour occasionally is good for the soul also ;)
I so love this Crate Paper line for Christmas - is so suits the Aussie Christmas and the fun filled days of the silly season - especially with to super cheeky totally adorable munchkins.The one below is my fav Christmas pic of the boys this year - it melts my heart everytime I look at it :D

This LO below was done for the layout sketch challenge at LSBS from Anna - it started out looking like the sketch but ended up being a very loose version of the sketch indeed - i just kept adding bits and pieces but sometimes that's what happens lol

So as I said in the title I am on a bit of a roll this week with LO's have enjoyed having a little bit of time to sit and scrap :)
Hope your having a great weekend also
Sorry about the changes in font's for my posts just checking different ones out....
Melxx

3 comments: