Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year,New Post




I just wanted to post a couple of layouts I have completed recently - one was for a challenge from LSBS and the other was just for fun - these are the first LO's I haved scrapped for about 5 months.
I have also made some cards from my scraps and also raised some money for a local cancer research charity in doing so.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that 2011 brings fantastic memories for years to come.The boys and I had a fun filled Christmas - they both were super excited by the whole shebang this year so much so that Corey now cries when we drive past the house down the street cause they have taken Santa away...they are true believers in the magic of Christmas
and so am I....
Melxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you scrapping again Mel! All the best for a wonderful 2011. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Mel. :)
    I haven't scrapped since Melross last year!

    ReplyDelete