Thursday, November 26, 2009

Zapped!

I have been zapped of my scrapping mojo- a lot going on personally which has been draining and hopefully with a new year soonish things will be turning around :)

I have still been quietly scrapping away and here is a few LO's to share :)

This was my last LO for project fashionista and even though I didn't win I am happy with all I got done:)

This place truly is heaven on earth - it's Melross at Kangaroo Valley NSW - google it and drool all over your keyboard - 10 of us are heading back there in Feb and i wish it was tomorrow - Can't wait!
I did this LO for November blind scrap over at LSBS - the next one will be on the 7th of December -drop by and join in the fun it starts at 8pm :) it also is my pick up 52 challenge 43 - hidden journalling - it's in the envelope - just alittle on my thoughts about the last year and moving forward....the inspiration came from Kobi Yamada and the "She" quotes - I used She went out on a lime, it broke of sehind and she started to fly".... Sums up the last year very well for me.
this one is a challenge Belle set for pick up 52 to use Cardboard in your background and pics from teh past - these pics were taken when Corey 1st finger painted at kindy- over a year ago - the pics are priceless :)
This one was for the LSBS November CC - I love this little bag Deeane threw our way and will be making more for the boys kindy teachers:) the little charm is an earring bead from spotlight.
Another challenge from the CC was to make a Calendar using scraps - I used Elle's Studio 2010 Calendars and lots of odd scraps - love this and it rady to go for my scrap desk:)Thanks Tara:)
ok so a little overload - these had been done over a month...I really have slowed on the amount I had been doing - if you find my mojo return it to me ASAP - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)
Melxxx

3 comments:

  1. You've certainly been busy Mel, some really wonderful layouts (are you sure your mojo is missing?). I hope things are okay with you?
    Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey babe, how are you? hope everything is ok. I know what you mean about missing mojo - mine went on an extended break and only just came back this week (thank goodness!!) gorgeous work here as usual, especially love that first layout. and how cute is corey painting!!! thinking of you and hope you and the boys are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your creations are always SOOOOO beautiful. I especially love your desk calendar! Gorgeous!

    :)

    ReplyDelete