Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Girly Girl????

Someone has taken over my scrap supply and decided it was time for some girly girl LO's - at the cybercrops I did on the weekend and now for this weeks 52 pick up challenge over at LSBS....

the lovely Janine Kaye took this pic of me in November and this one was for a challenge for Enchanted scrapping's cybercrop using their website banner as inspiration...

Helen presented the card challenge at this months LSBS cybercrop and this is what I came up with above - such a cute quote from a set of Heidi Grace stamps :)
Then on Sunday night Belle gave us the challenge to create a vintage feel LO with soft feminine accents and this is what I have come up with above - definitely not my usual style but I love it - let me know what you think :) I have to credit Janine Kaye for this pic also:)

So i am really liking using papers I have had in my stash and may not usually look at for my usual cheeky monkey Lo's but am happy I have had a go!

Thanks for dropping by...
Melxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment